The protein found in Indian salmon or Gurjali is easily digestible by the body. The building block of proteins, called amino acids, are essential for our cells, tissues, enzymes. 5 to 8 pcs in 1 Kg. Due to cleaning 15% o 20% reduction on Net weight is applicable. Not heavy on spices, made without onion and garlic Gurjali Mach er Jhol is very light and hearty. It just the way you need to cook make Panch foron die Rui Mach er Jhol/Rohu Fish Curry with Bengali 5 Spices, the only difference here is the use of Wild celery seeds/Radhuni in the fish curry.
In Indian cuisine, Gurjali is a popular fish known for its rich flavor and nutritional benefits. Gurjali Fish is not native to India, it is widely available and consumed in the country. Here is a general overview of the nutritional composition of cooked salmon (per 100 grams):
– Calories: Approximately 206 calories
– Protein: Approximately 22 grams
– Fat: Approximately 13 grams
– Saturated fat: Approximately 2.4 grams
– Monounsaturated fat: Approximately 4.3 grams
– Polyunsaturated fat: Approximately 4.3 grams
– Cholesterol: Approximately 55 milligrams
– Sodium: Approximately 50 milligrams
– Potassium: Approximately 400 milligrams
– Omega-3 fatty acids: Approximately 1.8 grams
– Omega-6 fatty acids: Approximately 1.6 grams
– Vitamin D: Approximately 11.9 micrograms
– Vitamin B12: Approximately 4.9 micrograms
– Niacin: Approximately 8.7 milligrams
– Selenium: Approximately 45.2 micrograms
– Phosphorus: Approximately 240 milligrams
Salmon is a nutrient-dense fish, rich in high-quality protein and healthy fats. It is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, particularly EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), which have been linked to various health benefits, including heart health, brain function, and reducing inflammation.
Salmon is also a good source of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin D, vitamin B12, niacin, selenium, and phosphorus. These nutrients are essential for overall health and play important roles in various bodily functions, including bone health, energy production, and immune system support.
The nutritional values provided here are approximate and can vary slightly depending on factors such as the specific species of salmon, cooking method, and preparation techniques used.